Sunday, August 30, 2009

Words

So I've just been informed that to be a writer, one must write.

Or in other words: if one wishes to have an influence, one must get off the couch.

But, what do I want to write, I mean really? In what medium, what format?

What I'm good at, what I enjoy, is commenting or essaying creatively, and sometimes eloquently, on things I observe or think about. Isn't that what blogging is all about?


I don't know or care.


I'm going to use this space to exercise that part of me, and let it go where and how it will. Let it be its own guide and see where it takes me.
You can watch if you'd like, or read along rather. Even participate, should you be stricken with such an inclination.

I think we stand a good chance that this could become interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment